Thursday, April 9, 2009

Teething, venting, siblings

Well, yesterday Kadie's sitter called and said she was not feeling well. Well, I got her home and she had a 103 temp. She doesn't have a cold or anything like that so I have a feeling she is teething. A lot of times when a baby starts to get some serious teeth in they get a fever. So I was up with her from 4 a.m. on. She was so uncomfortable. 

I have to vent about the girl that commented on my skirt the other day. Well, she has on stockings today. I am talking a very tight shirt, with a black short skirt and black stockings and flats. Which on some this would be an okay outfit, however on her....not so much. The whole office is talking about how horrible it looks. Which makes me laugh because as well all know "she knows fashion" BS. 

I am really stressed out about this weekend. Because Gerre and my brother in law had a falling out and now they both are mad at each other and think that the other one should apologize. Gerre doesn't want to be in the same room with him and josh says "well, if he would just apologize" well, here is the thing. I believe Josh should apologize on this one. He has done some pretty bad stuff to my family and done some really crappy things to my sister. I am so stressed because my mom wants to have Easter lunch at her house and they both are mad at each other. And then I am afraid if I tell Gerre to come then Josh will say something that sets him off (which he does a lot) and then there is a fight. I hate this. Why can't everyone just get along. I know this happens in every family but it is really irritating. I also hate it for Kadie because I don't want her daddy to miss events just because of Josh. THIS SUCKS. 

1 comment:

  1. so sorry to hear about the josh and gerre situation - that does suck!! and this is kadie's first easter!!!

    ReplyDelete