Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bad Mood

Why is it when you wake up cranky it follows you through the day? Why can't you just snap your fingers and be in a good mood. (I actually tried this method). And then I thought maybe if I get some dt.Dp in me that I will be better......NOPE. I am just cranky. Everyone in the office says I am cranky. I am so cranky that I had a hair apt at 4:00 and because I didn't want to make conversation I cancelled and rescheduled. How pathetic is that? I just don't feel like making conversation with my hair stylist and seeing that I need it highlighted I will have to be there for 3 hours.....NOT HAPPENING TODAY. See I am just cranky. 

2 comments:

  1. Im sorry your so cranky -- I have those days too and I hate them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those moods! Sometimes you just need to block out the world and let it pass.

    And I LOVE my Dyson! Our Hayden dog sheds like crazy, and the Dyson gets it all! Plus our model is smaller than our other vacuum cleaners and lightweight.

    ReplyDelete