Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sleep deprived


I am so tired today. This weekend Gerre got sick and then so did Kadie. So I had to take care of both kids. I am super tired today. I ended up taking off work yesterday because Gerre was home sick and so was Kadie. Kadie had a temp and has a bad cough. She didn't want to go to sleep lastnight and then when she did she woke up coughing every hour and then that would make her cry. It was a long night. Not to mention that Gerre was sick which means, coughing and snoring and then he woke up about 4 times sweating to death. He had a humidifier next to his bedside and that was making him sweat really bad. He would wake up and have a nightmare and the bed would be covered in sweat. Needless to say I am sleep deprived. 

There is a student that works in our office that is so annoying. I am seriously going to pull my hair out with her today. She will come in my office and just sit and tell me stupid stories about her and who the hell knows who else. I am so tired of her coming in here and just TALKING. She talks and talks and talks. Even when I get on the phone she sits here and waits until I get off the phone. So today I have my door closed so that she wont come bother me because I am NOT in the mood for her today. She saw that my door was closed so she asked my boss "is carrie here today?" my boss said yes, she is just in there with the door shut. So what did the student do you ask????? she kept paging me and then she sent me a text and called me. She wanted to know if I was in here and if she could come in......really, get a clue. UGGH. 

2 comments:

  1. omg! does that girl have work to do? i though that was a pic of junior at first :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she has no work to do....that is the problem. She is working 20+ hours and we don't have enough for her and another student to do. So she comes in and sits in my office. I am a good listener but SERIOUSLY!

    As for Junior....I am going to take a picture of him laying like this. He does it all the time! It is so funny.

    ReplyDelete