Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great Balls of Fire & Spaghetti O's

So I am addicted to fireballs. So much that I went to sams at lunch and got a big tub of 200 fireballs! They are so good. Everyone in the office keeps coming down to my office to get one because they are addicting. 

So I have to tell my funny story about Sunday morning. I went to Walmart first thing in the morning leaving Gerre and Kadie at home. I called on my way home and said "did you feed her breakfast yet?" He said "yep, doing it now" So I got home and sure enough he was feeding her breakfast.....now.....what he fed her is another story. She got pear/strawberry granola stuff, pears and spaghetti-o's.  All I could do was laugh. She was eating them! Of course she is going to eat them....she doesn't know any better and that that is not breakfast. I asked him why he would feed that to her and he said "well, that is what was in the fridge." Typical man for you. 

1 comment:

  1. my mom use to feed me spaghetti-o's for breakfast all the time when i was little - she said she didn't care what i ate as long as i ate :)

    ReplyDelete